We are devoted to support you through the strenuous process of visa application. Our team of professional consultants offers a full range of services from the preliminary meeting with a client to liaising and representation at the government offices. Each client affairs are looked after by our professional consultant who is tracking each case individually to review the current position of a visa application.
Below please find the most common services for EU and non-EU citizens that we provide:
• SCHENGEN VISA – It is a visa designated for a short-term stay of a maximum of 90 days during any 180-day period. Applicants file their applications at the diplomatic mission of the Czech Republic. There are several requirements for this type of visa. We will be happy to guide you through the whole process, help you to prepare the documentation and represent you when communication with an Embassy is needed.
• LONG – TERM VISA – It is a visa designated for a stay longer than 90 days. Long-term visa applications are submitted to the diplomatic missions of the Czech Republic according to the consular territorial competence. There are many diffent purposes of the stay such as studies, business, family, etc. The required documentation is obviously more esxtensive. We will be happy to guide you through the whole process which usually takes about 3 or 4 months, help you to prepare the complete documentation and represent you when communication with an Embassy is needed.
• LONG – TERM RESIDENCE – This type of residence is designed to persons who intend to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 1 year or who have been already residing in the country on a long-term visa and want to extend their stay. The application process is conducted by offices of the Ministry of Interior. There are different types of residency such as the one with a purpose of studies, business, family reunification,etc. We will be happy to guide you through the whole process, help you with the documentation, accompany you to the Ministry of Interior to your appointments and represent you at the Ministry of Interior in cases where you presence is not required.
• EMPLOYEE CARD – An employee card is a new type of permit for long-time residence in the territory of the Czech Republic where the purpose of the foreign national’ stay (longer than 3 months) is employment. An employee card always relates to a specific job for which it was issued. Therefore it is designated to persons who already have a concrete job offer in the Czech Republic. The application proces might be conducted from the Czech Republic (in case the applicant is already staying in the country based on a visa) or from other country if the applicant is planning to reside. The applications are submitted at Czech embassies or at offices of the Ministry of Interior in the Czech Republic. We will be happy to guide you through the whole process, help you with the documentation, accompany you to the Ministry of Interior to your appointments and represent you at the Ministry of Interior in cases where you preence is not required or represent you at the embassies when communication with an Embassy is needed.
• PERMANENT RESIDENCE – This type of residency is designated for foreigners who have been residing in the Czech Republic for at least 5 years (with some exceptions). The application process is conducted by offices of the Ministry of Interior. We will be happy to guide you through the whole process, help you with the documentation, accompany you to the governmental office appointments and represent you at the Ministry of Interior in cases where your presence is not required. • TEMPORARY RESIDENCE – A certificate of Temporary Residence is issued at the request of an EU citizen who intends to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months. The application process is conducted by offices of the Ministry of Interior. We will be happy to guide you through the whole process, help you with the documentation, accompany you to the governmental office appointments and represent you at the Ministry of Interior in cases where your presence is not required.
Our professional consultants may assist you with any visa that you might need to travel abroad either to enjoy your vacation or to do a business there. There are many specific requirements for different countries and different type of visas which our employees know and therefore can make the whole process easier for you. We will be happy to help you to apply for visa in case the application is done online, in other cases we are able to represent you when communication with an Embassy is needed and to accompany you to required appointments. Our company can arrange for you a visa to any country, especially to :
• Brazil or Egypt.
• TRADE LICENSE – We are happy to help our clients who are interested in entrepreneurship to apply for a Trade License and to prepare all the requested documentation. Our team of professional consultants can also support you in any additional processes such as arranging a health insurance, etc.
• DRIVER’S LICENSE – We offer an assistance to arrrange a Czech Driver‘s License as Licenses from other countries are in many cases not accepted. The complete agenda belongs to a Ministry of Transport and the Register of Drivers. We are happy to guide our clients through the application process, accompany them to appointments or arrange driving lessons if needed.
• FOREIGN POLICE REGISTRATION – All foreigners (including EU citizens) are obliged to register with the Foreigner Police Department. Our company can offer you an assistance during the Registration and one of our consultants will accompany you to the Foreigner Police Office. We will be happy to provide you with all the necessary information taking into consideration any specification of your case.
• CZECH CITIZENSHIP – Foreigners with a Permanent Residence Permit in the Czech Republic have an option to apply for a citizenship in the country. The agenda of citizenship falls under the Ministry of Interior, namely the General Administration Division of the Department of State Citizenship. Our team of professional consultants can support you during the whole application process and will provide you with all the information.
• BIRTH NUMBER APPLICATION – A Birth Number/Identity Number is a 10 digit’s number that can be allocated to any foreigner whose Long-term Visa, Long-term Residence Permit, Temporary Residence Permit or a Permanent Residence Permit has been approved by the Ministry of Interior. Our company will provide you the necessary support in case an application process needs to be conducted separately.
• We provide many other services such as assistance with a Social Security Registration, Income tax Return, Labour Office Registration, Health Insurance Registration, etc. Our company also offers a General Immigration Consultations.
The decision to be an expat relocated in a foreign country marks a new phase in your life. This decision is not only a challenge from the work perspective, but also means a complete change in your and your family personal life. We understand that finding a suitable accommodation in Prague is a priority for you. Having an appropriate new home which is comfortable and located in the area that is conducive to your personal lifestyle and needs has a significant impact on the success of your relocation in the Czech Republic.
The scope of our services includes a full range of relocation-related services. Below please find the most common services provided by Prague Expat Support:
• Finding a suitable home for you and your family
• Rental contract negotiation according your requirements
• Translation and verification of the rental contract and related documentation
• Visiting and handing-over of the property
• Validity deadlines monitoring of important documents and permits
• Organizing all necessary permits and registration
• And more
FINANCIAL & LEGAL
Our well established network of professionals in both legal and financial areas enables us to coordinate a whole range of services for our clients.
• Legal translation
• Draft Legal documents
• Contracts and Procurement
• Medical and accident insurance
• Business Management and more…
The expat spouses are facing the biggest challenge when they decide to accept their partner’s offer for relocation. This decision has an essential impact on them. They are often compelled to give up the current social, personal and professional environment. The situation is even more strenuous when children are involved. There are many factors that come into consideration such as the need for medical care for family members, child-daycare, schools and the overall adaption to a new environment and local culture. Even the simple duties like post office errands, groceries shopping, washing clothes, hairdresser etc. might seem to be invincible in a new country.
We offer a local support for expat spouses in order to take stress out of them and to ensure a smooth and successful transition. Please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to guide you in difficult times and to do our best to help you to experience Prague as a cosmopolitan and modern city with established expat community.
A successful relocation for expat families with children moving to Prague includes inter alia choosing the right school (or kindergarten). There are some very good international primary or secondary schools in Prague but the most popular are often oversubscribed. In order to get the best chance getting your child into the school of your choice, it is important to start the process of enrollment well in advance.
The admission criteria and deadlines for application may vary from school to school. Please be aware that some schools require to pass an entrance exam several months (almost a year) before the child is due to start school.
We will be delighted to help you with choosing the right education facility and to provide you with all necessary information regarding enrollment requirements. We offer tailor made services according to your and your child’s needs, its current and future education plans and interests.